Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies um Anmeldeinformationen (keine Passwörter) zu speichern. Dabei werden diese Informationen als kleine Textdateien auf deinem Endgerät abgelegt. Sie können nur durch dieses Forum ausgelesen werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Neben deinem letzten Login wird auch abgespeichert, welche Themen du bereits gelesen hast.

Zudem wird ein Cookie angelegt, in dem abgespeichert wird, ob du diesen Hinweis gelesen hast. Damit wird er nicht jedes mal angezeigt.

Thema geschlossen 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
How can I get help
Verfasser Nachricht
DoruHush
Gleisarbeiter

Beitrag #1
How can I get help
May I ask question in english?
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.04.2007 21:15 von DoruHush.)
02.04.2007 21:14
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
ramstein7
Geschäftsführer

Beitrag #2
RE: How can I get help
Why not?
02.04.2007 21:28
DoruHush
Gleisarbeiter

Beitrag #3
How can I increase the font size in the help menus and second how can I choose an other mix font/background in the pop up menus and signs (not the "company colour method ). I can not read the fonts , they are to small and they are obstruct by the background)
03.04.2007 00:01
Bernhard
Forum-Team

Beitrag #4
i think this ist not possible. Of course you could change the 'game-font' but then the messages won't fit in their windows.

but you could try this. pressing 'STRG' + 'D' makes the hole game-screen 'twice'-big (thats wrong english, but i think you understand?), will expand all.

"Das Böse triumphiert alleine dadurch, daß gute Menschen nichts unternehmen!" Edward Burke, 1729-1797

"Wir leben alle unter dem gleichen Himmel, aber wir haben nicht alle den gleichen Horizont!" Konrad Adenauer, 1876-1976 Zwinkern
03.04.2007 06:31
Matthi
Gleisarbeiter

Beitrag #5
That means 'CTRL'+'D'. Zwinkern
03.04.2007 10:17
DoruHush
Gleisarbeiter

Beitrag #6
Bernhard schrieb:.

but you could try this. pressing 'STRG' + 'D' makes the hole game-screen 'twice'-big (thats wrong english, but i think you understand?), will expand all.

For obvious reason you have a german keyboard . I have an english keyboard.I saw something in the wiki pages and I will assume that "STRG" corespond to "CTRL" because I don't have a "STRG" key.
I'll try that and hope for the best.

I use a Linux/Ubuntu OS so I can not use .exe file.
I found on this forum a list with the grf files used in TTD and OTTD very well ( if I may say so ) organised ( it is in .xls format) . But I don't speak the language.It is any possibility to have one in english?
English is not my native language so I make mistakes too., but so far I understand what you are saying .
Thank you for the advice.
03.04.2007 10:17
Bernhard
Forum-Team

Beitrag #7
there is a grf to use an other font : http://users2.tt-forums.net/ttdur/ttdur.htm

FontRenew

perhaps that helps?

STRG is the same as CTRL . of course .

to translate our grf-table is very much work. take a look here:

http://grfcrawler.tt-forums.net

edit: url-fix

"Das Böse triumphiert alleine dadurch, daß gute Menschen nichts unternehmen!" Edward Burke, 1729-1797

"Wir leben alle unter dem gleichen Himmel, aber wir haben nicht alle den gleichen Horizont!" Konrad Adenauer, 1876-1976 Zwinkern
03.04.2007 11:19
DoruHush
Gleisarbeiter

Beitrag #8
I can't access the http://users2.tt-forums.net/ttdur/ttdur.htm%A0%A0.
I know the grfcrawler (it is good) , but not always point to the grf that works with OTTD.
I solved the problem with the resolution , I set the resolution to 640x480 (or something like that--the last one) and full screen.
I want a collection of grf set that work together well in OTTD 05.1 RC2 and do that :

1. renew the town buildings
2. new industry
3.to do all the above in tropical (if possible)

I used UKrenewal set and I want to use DBset but in the readme file from that one I saw that have some limitation.

Thank you for all your good advice.
03.04.2007 12:39
DoruHush
Gleisarbeiter

Beitrag #9
I find a way to access the url. In your post has something attach to the end of the url .
I know the grf , I use it but I don't see any improvement .I think it should be placed before something and after something else.And I don't know who they are.
03.04.2007 12:51
Bernhard
Forum-Team

Beitrag #10
the grf makes the font SMALLER !

03.04.2007 18:06
RK
Ehrenmitglied

Beitrag #11
You can zoom in OTTD when you press CTRL+D and in TTDP when you enable "stretchwindow".
English forums: tt-forums.net
And use the zoom function of your browser instead making all fonts bigger here.

Alternative Straßenbahnschienen | Deutsches Straßenfahrzeugset
03.04.2007 22:45
Thema geschlossen 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste